|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Sunday, November 15, 2009 | 9:33:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLOO!!!
IT'S FINALLY OVERRR!! :D *JUMPS FOR JOY* But I'm not very used to it yet. Have been studying at the airport almost everyday since October so im not used to being so freeee!! But actually im not very free, have loads of activities next week! Chalet. Ubin.Camp.Some BMW event.Star folding activity. There's gonna be many sleepless nights this week! I'm gonna be soooo tired when camp and chalet ends! So many things to look forward to this holidays! I already have activities planned for abt half of the holidays already! Anyway, watched My girlfriend is an agent on the last day of 'O's. It's a really funny show!! Had Sakae Sushi and then shopped around Orchard to buy presents. Was really tired that day. Oh! And we thought we saw the president. lols Went to Liana's party the next day. Bowling.Car Racing.Soccer Table-ing.Headed to New York New York to celebrate Jolene's bday. I have been watching Baby Bonus for the past few days andmy wii has been collecting dust! lols |