|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Sunday, November 1, 2009 | 10:01:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLLOOOO!
Long time no see! hahaha. Changi Airport is like my second home! I think i'll really miss it after 'O's are over! lols. And there's this really catchy song that Kim and I know sooooo well. haha. And they play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star too! lols. The manager(i think) at Coffeebean came to us on a Sat and told us that we're not exactly allowed to study there on weekends and told us to leave when we were done. So we left after 45 mins and when we walked away, he was like 'Don't be sad!' Lols. We know quite a number of pple there already! Anyway, went to study again with jenn and ky. And it was really funny watching both of them argue! lols. Can't for this CRAZYYY week to be over! Well, or rather just till this wed. Have been having headaches these past few days....HAIZ..... Cool beatboxing! |