|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Friday, September 11, 2009 | 6:02:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLO EARTHLINGS!!Have been going out a few times to study. Starbucks always has SAC pple. lols. Went out with rss pple to study. And they are good pple to study with! Cos they really mug hard though we joke at times and they're smarter than me so when i have questions they'll solve it! :D Esp house, my portable answering machine. lols. I would say its rather productive today. Headed to ice cream chef after that and then to macs to study for a while before heading home. I'm sooo sleepy now and i still have tuition tonight. haiz. Btw, thanks jolene for the present! :D Shall go out with them to study again and prob with Kim(the loner) again tmr. |