Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Friday, May 1, 2009 | 6:23:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLO PEOPLE!

Went out with girlfriends to parkway to have steamboat. Damn shiok! :D Then headed to Cineleisure to watch 17 Again. They were giving out free popcorns and drinks! Went around shopping for some stuff such as hand sanitizer because of the Swine Flu thingy. And the mask which Mrs Heng said is good, costs damn ex la! If it goes from orange alert to red alert, we won't be alowed to go to school, i think, and that would not be very good. I think I saw Kumar the actor just now. And today is 'Jo-En bang people day' haha. She banged into people like about 82749137 times! haha.

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post