Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Sunday, April 19, 2009 | 4:51:00 PM | 0 panda

HELLO!

Been too lazy to update. haha.

(18/4)

Baked a cake for my cousin's birthday. I kinda did something wrongly so I had no choice but to roughly estimate what other stuff to add in. Thank god it tasted alright and my aunty said it turned out nicer than the previous cake that I made which was the correct recipe. haha. After baking the cake, went to Marina Barrage with the old people. Some parts there quite cool(: The weather was damn hot! Lucky some parts got air-con. haha



(17/4) INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Almost our whole class wore sari. Wearing a sari is damn hot. haha. Alot of pictures to upload so most of them will be up on facebook soon.





Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post