|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Monday, March 23, 2009 | 11:38:00 PM | 0 panda
We didn’t win. Anyway, thanks to all the ex-seniors who came back to train us! And thanks for the KinderJoy! (: Sorry we won’t able to win. Didn’t want to go to school today but Sara said that she was going. So I decided to go but she didn’t. -.-
Got back progress card. I think that overall it’s quite okay except for geog and history. I’m damn happy with ss! 21/25. FIRST TIME!!! Hahaha. And Chinese Mid-Years A1! :D But my geog marks was like damn low….as in super super lowwww. Then you know the progress card have like different columns for the tests of different topics of the same subject. Mine was like 75,55,100 for maths. And my dad was like why your results drop from 75 to 55? I tried explaining that it was on 2 totallydifferent topics and that I happened to be better in the firs t topic, but it failed so oh well. Then he was like why did you get100marks? What kind of question is that man.
Loads of homework this week!!!!!
We were just talking abt pick up lines recently. BUT I don't use pick up lines. lols . Some funny pick-up lines:
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again? Do you have a band-aid, cause I just scrapped my knee falling for you If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. You must be Jamaican, cause you Jamaican me crazy. Your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long. If you were a pirate would you put your parrot on this shoulder (touch girl's shoulder) or this shoulder? (touch other shoulder and keep arm there) |