|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Friday, February 27, 2009 | 10:34:00 PM | 0 panda
Cannosian Saints Day today! Had mass for 1hr Recess for 1hr Followed by Concert! By some guy whom i can't rmb his name and this band called Hope for Monday. It was N-I-C-E!! All of us were like SUPER HIGH! Jumping about, dancing, singing VERY LOUDLY, and cheering! :D And the most hyper was Tharshini. hahaha I hope we have this every term! :D After that, heading to orchard with my mum and sis. Ate ichiban boshi and i almost died from over-eating. haha. Supposed to trim my hair but my uncle was busy so oh wells, have to go somewhere else... So we shopped around orchard and then headed home. My cousin and niece came over and my niece came to me and gave me this packet of crackers and said "I want to give you this cause you're my best friend!" haha. So cuteee right??? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: sac |