|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Sunday, December 30, 2012 | 7:48:00 PM | 0 panda
I'm gonna blog just before 2012 ends.2012 has been a relatively good year for me! 1) Made quite alot of friends (quite cute ones XD) whether it was at work or in uni. 2) Went on my first overseas trip with the girls 3) Passed my manual driving test on 28 Nov on my first try :D 4) Travelled to Taiwan, Australia, China and Macau this year. (Almost bkk too though!) 5) Finally had the courage to ask someone the qn that i have been quite troubled by for very long just 3 days before the end of 2012. 6) Spent the last few days of 2012 with almost everyone i loved; my family, my can be considered bff since sec 3( haha), the girls, easters, odac people (: I'm really thankful for all these people who made my life awesome! Hope 2013 will be a good year and that i will be more hardworking! |