|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Friday, August 3, 2012 | 12:54:00 AM | 0 panda
31 July 2012
Went out with Grace and Siewbs to town cause Grace had to return her Samsung shirt. Which is damn retarded cause she's gonna work there over the weekend again. I wanted to work too! but crab and picnic more important! heh XD
Anyway, I finally stepped into AnF. Yes, im serious. The smell there is REALLYYY strong sia! Couldn't take it. Talked a polaroid with the buff guy! hehehe. Should go there more often to take with the diff guys XD Went to Ion to buy a new fishing hook (which we still were unable to catch a fish with)
Headed to parkway after that cause we wanted to play pool but it closed down!!! :( All the memories there!! So we walked to another pool place. Took superrrr long to find it! I love playing pool! So funn!! Walked back to EwF for dinner. Had the Tandoori Chicken Sandwich and shared the nutella tart with the girls. It was YUMXZXZXZ! :D
Walked to the further bus stop cause we were so full!! And i think nutella makes me high cause i was acting damn retarded walking back. So was Grace. hahahahha.
Bui Bui from WTF at Katong Area! (:
Anyway, 1 more week to enjoy before school starts! Currently planning outings so as to not waste it!
|