Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Saturday, March 5, 2011 | 5:15:00 PM | 0 panda
To: J ( I hope things will turn out fine after your tests! ^^) and S (:


Around this time next year will be my turn to get back results.


Damn fast sia.


8 more months to A levels....

Was in the hall when last year's J2s got back their results.


The atmosphere was quite tensed.

But it was fun to see how they look with home clothes/botak. haha


Super scary when the results were out.

Especially when you looked over and shook your head after you saw your results.


I was so scared that I almost cried.

It's not even my results and im already so anxious, next year how sia.

I confirm anxious until heart attack or something. haha.

Anway, I got B for Chinese! :D



I wonder how long i have to wait... I thought friends are supposed to go through happiness and sadness together?


Older Post | Newer Post