|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Monday, February 28, 2011 | 10:34:00 PM | 0 panda
![]() HEYY! ^^
Camp was fun!!!! More fun than last year's one! haha And the food the j1s got was wayyyyy better!!! Pasir Ris games were awesome. Camp performance was awesome. Wet games were awesome. Everything was awesome! :D Well, except for some annoying people! Headed to Carl's jr after that for dinner. Was damn tired! Slept for abt 10hours but still not enough! Cos the past few days before camp I had been sleeping at abt 1am. Im still tired now.....zzzzz Caught a cold which makes me even more sleepyyyyyy. So anyway, a level results coming out on fri. SO FASTTT!! I hope I get at least a B for Chinese!! Tmr is the start of a new month again!!!!!! I. MUST. STUDY. VERY. VERY. HARD. FROM. NOW. ON ![]() ![]() ![]() |