|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Sunday, January 23, 2011 | 3:48:00 PM | 0 panda
![]()
Back from safracs!
Went to an old folks home Found it hard to communicate with the elderly since i could only understand a bit dialect much less speak it. So i just keep nodding my head and smiling. Until i realised that she was asking me a quesion. I was like 'Shit!' So i asked someone else to talk to her and translate for me. haha Had Karaoke session after that. Then i finally found an elderly woman who could speak english! She told us quite a bit of her life story and kept asking us to study hard and get into uni if not cannot get high salary next time. Then the chairmain of the committee came and talked to me To be honest. I never saw him before. haha When he realised i was a volunteer for abt 7 years already, he said he wanted to get Mediacorp to write a story abt it. LOLS. So now im home, having a headache for idk what reason. Going Block 85 for dinner later! One of my favourite eating places! :D Watching movie after that!! Been viewing blogs about quotes and pictures and it seems like those phrases apply to me..... Though i know many people who may feel the same way too Sometimes i wish i had the guts to unbuckle my seat belt and unlock the car door, then just jump out and leave it all behind. There are times where I'm sitting in the car, getting yelled at after a stressful day of school and it all piles up. I feel like I'm confined to my seat and the only way out is by jumping out the car door. It's not a nice feeling to have, but most of the time I can't control what I feel. Life piles up all these issues on top of one another, and when the pile gets too high, it seems like the easiest thing to do is give up. -yam16 |