Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Monday, January 17, 2011 | 8:31:00 PM | 0 panda
2nd Week of School already

Though actually its supposed to be counted as the third week

Oh, anyway, I didn't go for adjam in the end cos i realised i couldn't breathe properly when
i ran during pe, let alone run like idk how long for adjam.


Went to Beach Road with my mum today to get ropes for pioneering.

I realised that Golden Mile area is quite a Thai-ish place. haha.

They sell traditional snacks too!

My mum was quite happy when she found out! haha

There's sesame & peanut snack, biscuits with different coloured sugar on top,....

It's quite interesting walking around.

Oh! And i finally bought Oyster Omelette from Blk 85! :D

Shiok ttm sia! hahaha. I had been craving for that for reallyyyyy long!






Older Post | Newer Post