Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Friday, September 3, 2010 | 10:13:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLO! :D

Haven't blogged for a long time due to my lazyness. haha

Anyway, my family and I went to celebrate my bro's and my bday last sun at Keyaki.

I tried foie gras and tuna belly sushi for the first time!!! haha

Today my awesome classmates celebrated my bday for me! :D

Toy story presents! haha. Thanks for the cake too! (:

Went to Marina Square after that to watch Grown Ups

It's a damn retarded show! haha. Thanks for the movie treat! ^^

Walked around for a while before heading for dinner

Thanks for the treat Jo! :D

foie gras
tuna belly sushi





Older Post | Newer Post