|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | 10:11:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLO! :D Today was a tiring day! While waiting for the rest of the Odac people, Ruiqi helped Waiteng and I tie a bow tie using toilet paper! And so we walked around school with that for awhile. haha Headed to Army Market to get stuff for camp after that. Some shops really cheat money manxz...Oh well. Our legs were aching but still had to head to bedok to buy fruits and cloth Walked for super long before we finally found a shop that sold cloth.. OH! And Moses promised to bake me strawberry shortcake ( I didn't force him) though it's gonna be in a few years time -.- But don't worry! I won't forget! :D Only 1 lesson tmrrrr!!! (: Shall go to my aunty;s house to bake soon!! Hopefully it's oreo cheesecake! :D
|