Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Saturday, May 8, 2010 | 3:54:00 PM | 0 panda
The last station

HI! :D

Had stamimania just now.
High elements!!
I went for it cos i wanted to overcome my fear of heights.
And i did! But not fully i guess. haha.

First station I already got my shoes damn dirty.
Second station was where u had to balance on 2 ropes. It was scary man. I almost fell twice! But apparently i was still faster than the rest! haha.

Third station had to climb across this net.
It was shaking a lot and i took like damn long to finish it.
Last station was damn scary!
We had to climb up this pole and then try to jumb and catch the bar which is a distance away.
I stood there for damn long and the pole was shaking like crazy cos i was damn scared!! haha

Hope we get first! (:

Headed to korean bbq chicken for lunch after that! (:




Older Post | Newer Post