|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 | 10:42:00 PM | 0 panda
HI !!!!! (: I bought a new bag on Sunday! It's colourful! haha. Had class outing ytd at Jw's house. Headed to ehub where we went high singing even though all of us couldn't sing well. hahah. Then headed to the house for bbq. Stingray!!! Mmmm. hahah. And then it was time to throw people into the water. When someone shouted my name, I quickly ran to the pillar and clung on to it tightly. haha! And they gave up and changed target. To Felicia. HAHAH! I ended up hiding in one of the rooms in the condo and then they tried to trick me into going out so that they could throw me in. But i didn't fall for it. Muahahaha. I must really watch out during the next class outing! haha |