|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Saturday, May 22, 2010 | 8:23:00 PM | 0 panda
HEY!
Went to the launch of the BMW 5 series at *Scape on thurs Went for safracs this morning. Was in charge of the relay station. I wanted to do the rock wall station! but I was already assigned a role so nvm! There's this boy who looks damn cute with his specs but he didn't want to take a picture with me :( Oh well, but it was still fun! Came home and realised that i have fever :/ I slept for like 2hrs and then i was woken up just to have dinner..... So, im trying to finish my homework while I can now in case i spend the whole of tmr sleeping. I have to get well! I don't want to go the see doctor to get mc. So troublesome. Anway, my AWESOME friend just sent a super retarded msg to 1 of my friend who she doen't even know. hahahah! I wonder what the reply will be. lols |