Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 | 7:01:00 PM | 0 panda
HELLOOO

Went out with Sharlene on Tues. Had lunch at Pasta Mania and then walked around before having donut at J.Co! :D We only meet like twice a year? On normal years. hahaha.

Headed back to sac today to collect o lvl cert and year book. Went back for cca as well. Learnt some pick-up lines together with Sara, Marie and Yn! haha. And the juniors' drill is like...HAIZ.

I put a drop of tear in the ocean last night for you. And I won't stop loving you until you find that tear drop. Aww....hahahah

Did you fart? Becos you blew me away! lols!

If you were a tear in my eye, i would not cry for fear of losing you.

Anyway, I found a tpjc person who lives near me today! Can't wait for half-day next week! (:



Older Post | Newer Post