Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Friday, February 12, 2010 | 11:15:00 PM | 0 panda

HEY THERE!

Time is passing by really quickly man! Maybe cos im too busy with school and homework. School is so tiring that by the time i reach home, i feel really tired. I have been sleeping at 10+pm these few days!!! Shows how tired I am. hahaha. Anyway, lectures can get really boring esp if you have no idea what the teacher is saying... My class pple and teachers are quite nice! especially my form teacher! When he speaks, it's really funny! But he speaks to us in chinese during cme so some of us don't really understand. haha. Anyway, headed to Tampines today with sac peeps to hang out. Bought frolick!!! :D

Chinese New Year is coming soon!!! Ang Baos and yummy food! Awesome! (:


Older Post | Newer Post