Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Monday, September 21, 2009 | 8:47:00 PM | 0 panda
HEYO!

I'm crazy over super junior! esp Kyuhyun and Kibum! :D haha.



Can't wait for after 'O's!!! Going overseas so there's no time to work this holidays. That means I'll have less money... :( But travelling is gonna be sooooo fun! Whoots! (: Hopefully, i can get some part-time jobs here and there! Like advertising for a new drink again! lols.

Results probably out tmr. Hope I do well and not flunk any subjects....I really really hope that i can be in the top 10 position in the level!!! Then I can get my reward! ((:

It's just so funny how some pple laugh. lols

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post