Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 | 4:05:00 PM | 0 panda
*poof* The holidays are just gone like that. I didn't spend enough time on revision. haiz...but at least i managed to meet up with my pri sch friends! (: I went out like only 2 times with my friends this holidays....i have no life la. lols. but actually nt really la, i spent a lot of time on com and watching videos....

Anyway, today was sjab day so had to wear the uniform for the whole day. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP!!! :DD

Watched finish the Ultimatum! haha. Wanna know the ending??? (: I watched finish Honey & Clover too. It's quite a lame but nice show....

Tsktsk Kim, u've been sick for like a zillion times this year already. I bet ur mum gonna say u again. haha

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post