|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 | 1:32:00 PM | 0 panda
Went out to celebrate Jm bday at Suntec yesterday. Lunched at astons. Bought this really HUGE cake, right jam? lols. We were hungry and the birthday boy was late so we kinda started first so by the time he came, he was the only one left eating with all of us watching him eat. haha. After that, he treated us to ice-cream at Andersons. THANK YOU! :D Headed to Marina to play pool and some arcade game which I really sucked at.....But at least i was slightly better at pool then some people who kept trying to distract me. lols. The guys except hs then played bowling while we sat there feeling very bored. So we camwhored! hahaha. Damn hilarious. All the act cute pose from the guys. hahaha. I made durian puffs and custard puffs on mon! :D |