|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 | 3:41:00 PM | 0 panda
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIM! :D
![]() What I wanted to say is already in the card! Hope you enjoyed urself yesterday! :DD We were supposed to go to Thai Express for lunch to celebrate Kim's Birthday.But had 2 tutorials so we had lunner instead! lols. She treated us and our meal there was damn hilarious. We kept laughing during the meal especially when Kim laughed with a LOW voice. haha. You know if you laugh very loudly, people would stare at you right? But no matter how retarded we were, or how loud we were, no one looked at us AT ALL! So freaky. haha. The food was nice!! :D Then there was this guy who offered 'chocolate' to Kim. He took the 'chocolate' without any wrapper from his pocket and gave it to Kim. Kim's face was like priceless! haha. You can go figure what I'm saying. If you can't, then too bad (: We bought her Cookies 'n' Cream ice-cream cake from Gelare that is sooo pretty and yummy! Me and Jo-En gave her a mug with a photo of three of us of it and a bottle of candle and I gave her a card too! Jerms and Sharms gave a card and something else which I shall not say since it has not arrived. haha. Happy Guessing Kim! Then the Thai Express staff gave this bottle of wine to Kim as a present. After that, Kim came over to my house to play wii! I was so tired that I almost fell asleep while using the comp. haha ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |