Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 | 7:43:00 PM | 0 panda
I GOT NO LESSONS TMR AND FRIDAY!!! MUAHAHAHA!

Ok. I'm being lame. haha. Tmr and Friday, it's e-learning day! This means that we stay at home and do our hw online! Though we still have to go for CCA :( Played guitar hero drums which have not been touched for dunnoe how many weeks. haha. I think I'm going crazy studying nursing.
And my whole march holidays is almost booked with lessons from wed to fri from 8am-12.30pm. 2hrs of pure geog everyday with no break in between. Piano exam this friday and sjab competition next sunday..... Monday, Wed, Thurs, Sat is for comp training.
Can you imagine that? I think i'll just die. What kind of holidays is this? It's just one week! Can't they just let us have a proper break?

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post