Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Sunday, March 29, 2009 | 7:36:00 PM | 0 panda
Hello people! How was your weekend? (:

Went for qing ming yesterday. After that, had our usual supper at about 1am. Ate a lot of food at Newton Food Centre. Stingray, Oyster Omelette, Chicken Wings, Carrot Cake, Otah,... The food there was damn ex. Slept at abt 3am.

Went to the newly opened shopping centre at Iluma at Bugis. A lot of shops not opened yet. They have this super long escalator from the 1st to the second highest floor. After that went to see a show flat called Skyline. The view is fantastic!!! Can see the Singapore flyer. They have this super penthouse that is 3 storeys with a swimming pool on top!!! Watched Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. Quite nice except that there were no subtitles so I couldn't understand those that were not English/Chinese. I watched 5 movies this year already! haha



Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post