|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Sunday, February 8, 2009 | 2:06:00 PM | 0 panda
![]() Yesterday had amaths lessons Headed to Parkway after that for lunch, do buy some stuff and look at the pets Had this quite nice taiwanese dessert. Then headed to safra for the dinner for the old folks. It was fun! :D And guess who was the Emcee? Sebastian from Power98! So that was the 3rd time that I saw him. haha After that, headed to my mum's friend house where we played cards and watched tv. I was super tired that i fell asleep while watching tv. haha. Eh. It was about 12.30am already and i was out the whole day. Left at about 1.30am They are coming over later to play wii !! lols |