|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 | 6:27:00 PM | 0 panda
YO! Last Sat, had cca orientation. After that MrRoland bought 2 cakes from SECRET RECIPE for us! Chocolate Banana and Macademia and White Choc! :D They're super duper uber delicious! I shall post the pics when i get it. (: One for the Jan babies and the other for cca orientation. Jealous right? Nvm, if i were u, i were have been jealous too. lols!
'O' Level Results out yesterday. We wanted to go see and experience how it was like but we still had lessons and the teacher didn't allow us to go. as expected. So, we were stuck in class learning about box and whiskers -.- oh whatever that thing is. CONGRATS to those who did well! :D and to those that didn't get the results that they wanted, it's okay! It's not the end of the world! (: I hope people won't have to tell me this in 1 years time :/ I already did badly for psle, i don't wanna cry because of bad results again next year. I WILL STUDY HARD! :DD Supposed to paint the sjab room today but had piano so ya. It's gonna be black and red. I know what u're thinking. and no, we're not emo people. haha. I can't wait to see it! :D |