|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Saturday, January 31, 2009 | 2:49:00 PM | 0 panda
Kim is at my house now.She's annoying. VERY ANNOYING!!! i bet Jo-En will agree with me, even though she's at home. haha Kim is like supperrr duppperrrr uber spastic can. lols Keeps talking stupid pictures of herself and thinking that her macbook is very nice to use. But it isn't. A normal laptop is much easier to use. haha. Sheeessshh, She says that she gonna lose her temper soon, but in fact, she's the one who is making me lose my temper. lols! And now she's talking to herself saying "Pictures! Pictures! Heeheeehee" Crazy right? The Craziest person I've ever seen. And now she's like laughing to herself all of her sudden. Can u imagine how scared I am sitting near her? lols ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|