Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Thursday, January 1, 2009 | 12:30:00 AM | 0 panda
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

Hello 2009! Thanks to all my family and friends for making 2008 good! (: I hope that this year will be good for all of us! :D This year is gonna be crucial for most of us. Here's what i plan to do this year.

1) Study hard and achieve good results( I have not really decided on where to go)
2) Cut down on my computer and wii time during school days
3) Be more patient
4) Stop procrastinating (especially my hw)

5) Be more optimistic

School is starting tmr! I sure hope that it would be a good start for you and me! (:


Older Post | Newer Post