Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Monday, November 17, 2008 | 8:15:00 PM | 0 panda
Today was fun! Me, Aaron, Jiemin and Housheng went to The Minds Cafe to celebrate Jolene's birthday (: Ohya, Aaron looked different can. When we first saw him(with a girl apparrently supposed to be his junior, but who knows... XD) , Jolene was like "Are you really Aaron?" lols! We were like walking around looking for the place. After abt 45 minutes then we finally found the place!! haha. I tried the pasta but i didn't really like it.

We played 5 games. Cluedo.True Colours.Uno Stack.Concerto Grosso and Taboo. Cluedo was like quite boring and initially we played it wrongly even though the person explained to us. haha. True Colours is like a super duper fun game!!! It's like there are many cards and then on it there will be things like "Who would you bring to a nudist colony?" or" Who do you think will believe the advertisements shown on tv?". lols! We were supposed to put our votes into a box. It may sound boring but we seriously had a fun time!! :D There was one question something like " Who do you think is smarter than what people thinks?" And I got like the most votes! I feel so honoured!! hahaha!! But in the end I had the least number of points so I had to do a forfeit and call a guy in my phonebook and say "Hello (name), Whatcha doing? I kinda miss you.." haha. But thankfully they all didn't answer their phones. haha.


Concerto Grosso is a game where like we must do a specific action when different cards are shown. The loser would have to take all the cards in the pile. Jiemin was like super slow motion. lols. So in the end he had to call *ahem* lols!


Brought the cake out for Jolene and she got a surprise, i think! haha. Me and A gave her a necklace since he had no time to buy. Tsk. haha. Jm and Hs bought like ALOT of sweets for her so that she would think of them everytime she eats the sweets. haha. KIDDING! Cabbed back with Jolene, Hs and Aaron. Taxi fare cost like $20!!!







Older Post | Newer Post