|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Saturday, November 1, 2008 | 9:24:00 PM | 0 panda
My feet really hurts. I've been standing the whole day except for lunch and dinner breaks. I realised that there were 2 other people who were same age as me and 1 who is one year older working there. All of us so young la! haha. I made 5 new friends today! :D Initially, I felt very bad cause I couldn't rmb some things and had to keep checking with the others but soon I managed to rmb! haha. Anyway, Kim came down to parkway so I had lunch with her. Had dim sum at the market and then headed to borders to buy MsKang's book..During dinner, I bought chicken rice and then sat at the same table as this woman. She was so random. She was like "Is the chicken rice nice? It looks as nice as the popular chicken rice stall nearby." haha. Then she started asking me whether i was at marine parade because i go to the church nearby and stuff. I think she couln't resist seeing me eating it, so she ordered 1 plate as well. hahah. I better get used to eating alone again....lols. Work again tmr...same time...anyone wanna join me for lunch/dinner? (:
|