Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Friday, October 3, 2008 | 10:09:00 PM | 0 panda
My humanities are like shit man. Im like soooo dead!! And there's still pure geog on tues!! :( Anyway, 1 MORE WEEK TILL FREEDOM!! :DD lols!

Physics tuition was super funny. The teacher was like telling us not to drop any subjects now cause there's still chance to improve and he told us what to do if the school makes us drop a subject which they apparently aren't supposed to force us to. It's our choice. What he said was really funny. He also said that some teachers teach the wrong things. So for quite a while, he was like talking about lame stuff.....and the other students, some were quite funny too.

ROCK BAND Wii!!! OMG!! I SERIOUSLY WANT THAT!!! ITS SO COOL MANZ! WITH THE DRUMS, GUITAR AND MIKE!! ANYONE WANNA BUY FOR ME???? lols!!


Here are some videos to relieve stress!! :D I bet some of you have seen these videos before!



Objective: Contestants sit in a library. They randomly draw cards. Whoever draws the X must accept a challenge. Everyone at the table must remain silent and not laugh while the person completes the often hilarious feat.





The Japanese are not supposed to laugh at another Japanese who is learning english, saying the numbers in english and the days of the week. If not, they would get beaten. It's super funny! I bet if it was me, I would have gotten alot of beatings!! haha




Human Tetris below!! It's hilarious!!!




Japanese Pac-Man!!! Though i don't understand what they're saying, but it was funny! Especially when the monsters saw the pacman but turned around and walked away instead of hitting him. lols!!





Hope that it de-stressed you temporarily! :DDD


Older Post | Newer Post