Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Monday, October 27, 2008 | 8:51:00 PM | 0 panda
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!! (:

I'm working at Parkway from this sat onwards so if u're free, come find me and join me for lunch/dinner! :D Just sms me! It's very lonely eating by myself okay! haha.


Woke up at 7am and packed my table. I feel so accomplished after packing it. haha. Headed down to Kim's house to play Xbox with Jessica. Zhiting was supposed to come but she woke up late and had her job training so ya. Kim's aunty made this really nice food. I can't rmb the name. It's seriously nice! Kim, u'll have to bring it to school for me to eat! lols!. Played GuitarHero and as usual, Jessica hogged the whole thing. haha. FINALLY, she managed to play a song properly at its original speed! haha. Kim went out with her mum so Jessica came over to play Wii. We had briyani from some popular store in Beach Road which my dad brought back for us. (: I think we got rid of ALOT of fats because of the Wii la! haha.










Older Post | Newer Post