|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Saturday, October 18, 2008 | 6:16:00 PM | 0 panda
Hmm...should i go back and work at Winter Time this coming holidays? The person asked me but i dunnoe whether i should go and work.... I just came back from this makansutra thingy with my family where Seetoh, the food critic would bring us around to try the the popular food in Singapore. We went to about 4 different shops to try the food and i was sooo full after eating. There was like alot of nice food! :D Sebastian, the DJ from Power98 also went along and kind of interviewed me about the food and i think it was like broadcast on radio! hahaha. I took pictures with the both of them and each one of us was given a makansutra 2009 book written by Seetoh which tells us where all the nice food in Singapore can be found and i got it autographed! Anyone wanna buy? hahaha. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|