Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 | 6:14:00 PM | 0 panda
Had some talk at school today and had to do classroom cleaning. After that, Azlyn and Shanna came over to play wii !! :D They seriously looked really funny when they were playing boxing!!! lols! We tried to take jump shots but sadly, we failed many times. hahah. Shanna and Azlyn, if you want the rest of the photos, ask me online! :)

I have some Business Tourism@ Ngee Ann Poly tmr...hope that it'll be fun!! :D








Azlyn's pose in the above pic is cool but freaky!!! hahahah

This pic looks really funny! Azlyn looks like she's dancing. Shanna looks like she's gonna start running. I look like I'm bowling!!! hahaha




Azlyn looks scarryyyy!!!




Older Post | Newer Post