|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 | 4:14:00 PM | 0 panda
Today is quite okay. Though my hair is really really weird! I almost fell asleep during ss again AND I got back at Jo-En. HAHHAHA!! (who ask you!) lols. I bet he's like super duper happy when i told him that!!! lols! And since you say that im related to him, i shall introduce you to him. hahaha!! I shall be kind not to say what happened though my hands are getting itchy. haha. KIM! I didn't know u like touching other people's hands!! hahaha. And I had Popeye's at T3 for lunch. You have to wait till 3 more days!!! :P Its super yummy! :D Gotta go study now! tata!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |