Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 | 5:45:00 PM | 0 panda
I had this really really weird dream where the teachers gave out our report card one by one in a shopping centre. And then this group of guys were like following us and one of them asked Kim if they could borrow her charger and Kim took out a charger from her bag and lent it to them. I was like thinking 'Why the hell would she bring a charger around with her?' lols! I know my dreams are really weird la. haha

Today was funny!! I brought my cockroach (obviously a fake one) and scared quite a number of people. I scared Kim like 3 times? Haha. Her reaction was really funny can! During assembly, MsMartens talked to us about some left-brain and right-brain thingy and it was pretty funny. haha. Had to go to the school dentist after school. Jo-En kept encouraging me NOT to go. so bad right? lol. My appointment was like at 2pm and when i reached there, she said i had to wait for 1more hr so i went to canteen to eat with th rest. When i went back, i waited for like another 1 and the half hours?!! Wth. So i did my tuition homework there while waiting. After that, mum bought ham and cheese crepe for me!!! :D It was yummy! (: Im gonna make my IC tmr.......






Older Post | Newer Post