|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Sunday, September 28, 2008 | 6:20:00 AM | 0 panda
![]() ![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!(: Happy eh! haha! We've been super good friends for 7 or 8 years!! This shows how old we are already!! Our friendship would definitely last forever! :D I've always enjoyed the times when you came over! Whenever we're together, we have like endless things to talk about. I think half the time we're together, we're always laughing! lols! School holidays are coming! So u and Sam can come over and do the usual stuff! You know! Camwhoring and prankcalling!! and Wii too! I've unlocked the high jump!!! :D I can't wait to meet up soon!! Hope you enjoy ur birthday today!! Happy birthday again!! :D loves! ♥ |