Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Sunday, August 10, 2008 | 10:21:00 PM | 0 panda

WELCOME BACK JO-EN!!



I baked a chocolate cake for my aunty's birthday yesterday! Im serious!! I made it from scratch! Its up to you to believe. haha. It was my first attempt at making choc cake. I had no time to decorate so i just sprinkled the top with chocolate chips. My relatives said it tasted a bit like brownies. hahaha. lucky no one got a stomachache!!! :D Eh Kim! I kept a bit for u!! see, im so kind!! lols!! From my uncle's house, I could see the fireworks from NDP! (: My aunty bought ice-cream from Island Creamery. Super nice!! The flavours are very unique, like teh tarik, tiger sorbet(tiger beer flavoured), burnt caramel, revers0!! No school tmr!! whoots!! :D

The cake i made! :D



Older Post | Newer Post