Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Saturday, July 5, 2008 | 6:46:00 PM | 0 panda
Went to school today for the friendship web thingy and we broke the Singapore's book of record! lols. I made new friends! :D Then apparently after that, i became a peer support leader. so weird. haha. After that, I train-ed with Kim to expo to buy fbts. But the price was the same as outside so i bought snacks. and Kim bought like ALOT of stuff!! 3fbts, 5packets of korean maggi mee, seaweed,...and the price was like $54!!! haha. I spent like 10 bucks only. its considered very little compared to hers. haha. She's super retarded la. Sometimes she will like stare at me as in like jokingly then I stare back and she will always end up laughing. Shantaine also thinks that my stare is funny. lols! Then Kim was lazy so she took cab and she dropped me off at tanah merah (: I can't wait for Mon!! :D

my super retarded friend!!! lols!






Older Post | Newer Post