|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 | 4:06:00 PM | 0 panda
This few days is like me, kim, ruth and karen has been telling each other jokes so that lessons would not be so boring. haha. For example, chao siew pao and man tou went to watch a movie. Char Siew Pao cried alot during the movie but man tou didn't. why?? Cause man tou has no feelings(fillings)! It takes 10men 5 days to dig a hole, how long does it take 5men to dig half a hole? Ans: There's no such thing as half a hole! LOLS!!! Went to the Car-nival on sunday and I sat on the police motorbike. haha. so cool la! I wanted to try the car stimulator game or sumthing but there was a long queue so i was lazy... Went to eat Aston just now, the one at bedok!(: and its quite nice ad i tink its quite worth it too!! :D After that went to NTUC with my mum, and saw this guy with a tatoo on the back of his neck, and you know what design it was? a barcode!! haha! super funny! and I immediately thought of Night Tenjo from Absolute Boyfriend!! haha. and it did came across my mind that the guy is a robot. hahaha!! ![]() This cost like $5.90 only! |