Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Thursday, June 19, 2008 | 3:08:00 PM | 0 panda
Yesterday night, had a quite nice home-made western food meal. :D I just finished work...super tired now...i got chased by the security guard like alot of times cause i wasn't allowed to go out of the shop to get customers in...they having a $1 per bottle offer. then i had to stay in the shop and it got pretty boring. I went to pepper lunch for lunch. I ordered the japanese curry chicken thingy. it's quite nice la. then supposed to go reds to ask my uncle cut my hair but he was busy so i shall go tmr. (: the only thing thing about work which im looking forward to is the pay! lols.



Singapore flyer during the day

Singapore flyer during the night

home-made dinner(:

home-made dinner(:


this car plate's number is so short!!



Older Post | Newer Post