|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Friday, June 20, 2008 | 5:39:00 PM | 0 panda
Yay! I finally finish my work at taka!! :D it was super boring standing there. and there were very few people....had shephard's pie for lunch but i was not hungry so i ate half a bowl only. haha. tmr i'll be at parkway! I seem very fated with parkway when it comes to work. so far my first two jobs have been there. haha. after that i walked round taka myself and bought some art stuff from art friend. then had my hair cut...now its really short! haha. go find me at parkway natures farm at basement 1 from 2pm-4pm tmr!!! u might just find me stoning there. haha! |