|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Saturday, June 28, 2008 | 4:44:00 PM | 0 panda
Just finished work at tampines. I prefer working here cause its more lively and there's someone else who is also promoting the drink. hahaha. I was supposed to stop at 4pm. At abt 3.50pm, there wasn't much people. Then at 4pm, dunnoe why there was suddenly alot of people wanting to try to drink so had to continue promoting.THANKS KIM, SHARMAINE, JERMAINE, THARSHINI , SHANTAINE, TESS, CELINE AND JASMINE FOR COMING TO 'SUPPORT' ME!! (: And thanks for shouting my name so loudly. lols! YOU CAN COME FIND ME TMR TOO! I'LL BE AT TAMPINES MALL BETWEEN MACS AND BODY SHOP ADVERTISING FOR A GREEN TEA DRINK FOR NATURES FARM BETWEEN 2PM-4PM!!!! :D |