Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Sunday, June 15, 2008 | 2:16:00 PM | 0 panda
I went to Orchard to give out flyers yesterday for 4 hrs. We were supposed to do for five but we were tired so ya, it became 4hrs. haha. We encountered many weir people there. lols. There was feel ice-cream so one of the uncle was was like playing an instrument there for donations helped me and jenn to take. Honeydew flavour la!!! kind of gross la. after eating that my stomach was like hurting. Then we saw a few guys walking round Orchard with there face painted with blood and the white cloak or whatever u call there had 'blood'. super gross la. jenn didn't dare to ask him whether we could take so i asked. and i think he was like kinda shocked but he agreed anyway (: then jenn's friends, inez and weiting came over and we went macs to eat. i felt kinda of weird but they're super funny. haha. and I found out a new secret!!! haha. I then train-ed back with jenn and dad picked me up from the mrt station. Mummy's friends came over to celebrate her birthday.the cake was nicee!!! from bakerzin. It cost like $82!!!! :D I just watched soccer and read teenage while they were at my house. and Russell pronounced Lollipop's chinese name as Bang Bang Tang as in he read it the english way. i dunnoe how to say la. but it was super funny!! haha. then watched the channel u variety shows..super lame and funny. this guy used his bottom private part to pull a board with abt 5 people sitting on it. super gross can...haha....mum's friends left at 12.15am.

The super nice cake!! (:



Older Post | Newer Post