Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Thursday, June 12, 2008 | 1:43:00 PM | 0 panda
I think im losing my voice soon...my voice sounds really horrible now la. My cough medicine can only last me till today. gosh. i doubt my cough will be gone man. haiz... Tmr I'm going have 3 tuitions. Maths: 9am-11.45am. Chem: 2.30pm-4pm. Physics: 7.30pm-9.30pm. Im gonna be super tired after that can. but at least today i have the whole day free though i won't know what to do. haha. maybe i shall make something for fathers' day for my dad and make my mum's present which is also on sun. I ran out of ideas of what to do now....


Older Post | Newer Post