|
Bonjour! ![]() Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D Welcome to my blog! Travel this Message
Credits Section
Skin By VioletBasecode By LetthaKyra Images UnaNurIzzati Best view in Google Chrome only. |
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 | 1:27:00 PM | 0 panda
I just started watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 花ざかりの君たちへ (the jap version) It's nice!! :D But WuZun is much cuter (: the Sano guy reminds me abit of Jonathan Leong. haha. I didn't know what to eat for lunch and i was lazy to cook something and my maid went back home already so i made 1 small bowl of fruits with salad dressing and 1 small bowl of fruits with yoghurt. In total, I only used 1 apple, 1 pear and 1 banana only. lols! yes! Im serious! Haha. I myself was surprised too! haha. it was super filling!!!!!!!! i only ate the one with the salad dressing cause i was too full for the other one. haha. |