Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
trekking!
Sunday, April 20, 2008 | 2:58:00 PM | 0 panda
Yesterday i went to my cousin's birthday as it was my nephew's birthday. Today, I went for trekking at Labrador Park with the underprivileged children and some people from MINDS, i tink. It was quite fun and I made new friends and learnt new magic tricks!!! :DD I finally got to see a real woodpecker and a huge spider-web. I also learned about how if was used during war last time. I seriously need to start revising on my homework now la.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINUS!! :D






the biggest spider-web i ever seen


if u noticed, this poor spider lost 1 leg. lols



GROUP PIC! (:

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post