Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Baking Day and "Rock Concert"!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 | 6:24:00 PM | 0 panda
On Sunday, I ate ben n jerry's ice-cream..it was so nice la. I have not eaten ice-cream for a long time. Today, some nokia thingy came to my school, 2 local bands and so did the 98.7fm DJs. Me and tharshini were SOOO happy cause we took picture with Shan and Rozz! :DD Then after that, kim and tharshini came to my house to make cake n brownies for sparks stall but the cake turned out pretty disgusting to me. haha. both of them had to rush home for tuition so i ended up finish doing the brownies on my own. Tmr can wake up late and got 1hr free period! ((: I just hope that we can make lots of profits for sparks stall tmr n on thrs. (:




Ben and Jerry's Ice-cream!! :D












lab!





SHAN!! :DD





ROZZ!! :DD

kim. lols


Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post